BIHAR VOTER ID – Now all people of the bihar state can get registration themselves to the website of Bihar CEO website. We provide here direct URL to apply online for Bihar Voter ID card for 2014 2015 Election. The ceobihar.nic.in and 184.108.40.206/eciforms/ (ERMS) is the official website of Bihar voter id card online registration, edit and Delete. On the website, you can find four types of form Form No. 6, Form No. 7, Form No. 8 and Form No. 8A.
Steps by step instruction to apply for voter ID card is given below in PDF Format. You need to select the name of form this drop down menu.
Types of Form and Description
1. Form 6 – to add a name
2. Form 7 – to delete the name
3. Form 8 – to improve
4. Form 8A – to change your booth
How to apply online for Bihar State Voter ID Card
1. Login to CEO Bihar website
2. Then click on the link as register for voter id card
3. Enter you’re the details as given them
4. Enter your correct phone number for verification code
5. You must need to enter your original phone number to receive verification
6. After registration, you get a unique application form number
7. Fill the form correctly and upload your original phone
How to download instruction and offline application form in PDF
Yes, you can download the offline application form and submit to your BLO. We created some unique form to download all application form form such as Form no 6, form no. 7, from no 8 and form number 8a.
After applied successfully, you get some information and SMS regarding your voter id card, then after some time you get a voter id card to your address. You can also apply offline using this form, search your BLO and its number using the same website.
The official website of voter id card registration, edit, and change booth handled by ERMS, full form of ERMS is Electral Roll Management System you can find more information regarding ERMS for Bihar at 220.127.116.11/eciforms/.