Bihar SSC – In these days, we are receiving lots of email regarding the filling online application for intermediate and graduate level examination of Bihar SSC. We are also getting email regarding what to do with State Bank of India Challan. Some of our users ask us “I have gone to bank and State Bank of India given a unique journal number but payment not showing, do not know where to fill this journal number”.
These types of question we receive and here we come for give complete solution of the problem. First, follow these steps to fill Notification number / Advertisement Number – 06060114 and Notification Number / Advertisement Number – 07070114.
Bihar SSC 2014 Fill Online Apply Form (SBI Challan)
BIHAR SSC – Fill online application form for Second Graduate Level Combined Exam and First Intermediate Level Combined Exam
1. Logon to bssc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on Notice Board
3. Click on your desire link
4. Register yourself by clicking on the link as “New USER Registration”
5. Fill the desired details ask by Bihar SSC
6. After submission on application form, your application ID will generate State Bank of India Challan
7. Take print of this Challan in landscape mode and go to bank
8. 3 days after making the payment, login to the site again and enter your bank challan details to verify your payment made to the bank
9. Upload your photo and sign in Next Step
Above are very easy and details step for filling online application form of Bihar ssc inter level job and graduation level recruitment 2014. I hope this will solve your problem and query.
Users are also asking about photo size for bihar ssc 2014 then Keep a scanned copy of your signature (both in Hindi and in English) on white paper as a background with a black ink pen. The format of the scanned signature should be in jpg format size not exceeding 20Kb.