Army Recruitment Office 2016 has announced the recruitment notification for the male candidates for Latest Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. The teacher job is now online, and all applicants can apply through application format. It is Religious Teacher Govt Jobs for SC/ST/OBC and General Candidates. The application form of JCO ARO 2016 is available in pdf, and you can download it using the link mentioned below. The JCO or Junior Commissioned Officer posts are also available. The education qualification, age limit, and other details are hereunder.
If you want to work as the teacher, then it is the best job for you, because RT or Religious teacher recruitment 2016 is now available online. You can fill the application form if you age between 25 years and 34 years. Age limit and education qualification details are critical. If you are not eligible, then you cannot apply online or offline mode.
Army Recruitment Office ARO Guntur Recruitment 2016
The APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO “80, 81 and 82” is available only on the official website that is www.ap.nic.in and you can download the full notification from there. But we are providing here very useful information that can help to fill the application form of the Army Recruitment Office 2016.
ARO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
Applications invited from male candidates of Andhra Pradesh (AP Govt Jobs 2016) for recruitment to the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) in Andhra Pradesh in the Army as Religious Teacher.
ARO Eligibility 2016 for Recruitment
Age Limit – The lower age of candidates must be 27 years and upper age limit should be 34 years for civilian applicants. The candidates who want to apply, age, must be between 25 years and 34 years. Married candidates whose age below the age of 21 years are not eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications – Minimum education qualification is Graduation from a recognized university and candidates also need following education requirement for the religious denomination.
(1) Pandit – Candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit/ Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
(2) Padre – the also person who has been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
(3) Maulvi – Candidate must also qualify as Maulvi Alim in Urdu/ Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Arabic/ Urdu as on of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Maulvi Alim in Urdu/ Adam Alim in Urdu are also eligible.
Application form of ARO Recruitment 2016
All candidates can apply using the following application form and before apply candidates must need to visit the full notification and application in PDF format. Here are the steps to fill application form of the recruitment 2016.
1. Visit the website ap.nic.in
2. Find notification regarding ARO 2016
3. Download the application in PDF format
4. Take print out of the same
5. Fill the application form and send it to the following address
The envelopes will be marked on top as “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 80, 81 and 82”.
Army Recruiting Office (ARO),
Pattabhipuram Post, Ravindranagar Guntur (AP) – 522006
Download notification and Application form
Exam date – 28 Feb 2016
Notification issued to date – 08 Jan 2016