Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2013 - 2014SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) tentative examination date is 16 February 2014 and 23 February 2014. So SSC has been released the notification for MTS Exam 2013 - 2014 in November 2013. Candidates require going through the full notification which is given below. The details of SSC MTS recruitment 2013 like Education qualification, how to online apply, application fee structure, etc are available here in this post, read further.
SSC Multi Tasking Vacancy DetailsThe Staff Selection commission made MTS vacancy zone wise. There are various zones for SSC, like SSC CR, SSC NR, SSC WR, SSC ER, etc. The pay scale and grade pay for this MTS Post is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Qualification and Eligibility of MTS (NT)
- Education Qualification: Minimum education qualification for these non-technical posts of MTS is 10th or matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age Limitation: Upper age limit should not be exceed 25 years as on 01 January 2013 and all relaxation will be applicable as per notification of the SSC MTS 2014 Examination.
How to apply Online?
- Online Registration Form: Candidates may apply though SSC Online website. There will be two servers website for online application form and registration. First website is ssconline2.gov.in and second is ssconline.nic.in. First of all open ssconline2.gov.in and click on Examination then select part 1 registration and fill the appropriated details after filling form you need to make payment by filling part 2 registration form. Application fee details are given below with last date of registration.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and SC/ST/Female candidate are exempted from fee.
- Last date: 06 December 2013.
Date of notification: November 2013
Last date on online registration: 06 December 2013
SSC MTS 2014 Examination date: 16 February 2014 & 23 February 2014
Selection Process and Other informationSelection process will be made on the basis of written examination and document verification. You can also subscribe us on Google Plus for Latest Staff Selection Commission 2014 intimation, just click on Google Plus button for future correspondence. Click the link posted below for online registration site.
Visit SSC Online Website and Online 2 website - CLICK HERE