Haryana Police Recruitment 2013 (hprbonline.com)Good news for the candidates who want to join Police Line Jobs in 2013. Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB) invites for online application to the posts of Male and Female Constable Post. Candidates can apply online through website hprbonline.com. The details or Haryana Police Recruitment and how to apply online are given below for various useful details and tips. Read below for further details link education qualification, physical qualification and age limit details with last date of online registration.
Haryana Police Vacancy Details 2013In this notification or advertisement there are total numbers of vacancy available for 8609 posts. There are 8275 posts available for Male candidates and 334 posts available for Female Candidates. Male constable and Female constable both will come in General Duty. The pay scale for these posts Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Minimum Qualification and Eligibility
- Age Limit: All candidates who willing to apply online must not have 25 years as upper age on 01 January 2013. All age relaxation will be applicable as per notification and category of the candidates.
- Education Qualification: Minimum education qualification for this constable both male and female post is 12 class pass or its equivalent from a recognized board and university.
How to Apply Online?
- Online Application Form: All eligible candidates may fill the online registration form using website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB). The link on online registration is given below for your convenience. First of all open the site hprbonline.com after 13 November 2013 and click on Advertisement number 2-/2013, read the instruction carefully and start applying online.
- Application Fee: Application fee details are given below in PDF format read the instruction of notification.
- Last Date: 13 December 2013 is closing date online registration.
Date of notification: 08 Nov 2013
Start Online Registration: 13 November 2013
Closing date: 13 December 2013
Selection Procedure and More detailsAll applicants will be selected in three different steps, first of all PM (Physical Measurement), after then PET (Physical Efficiency Test) and Personal interview. These are the base of selection. For more jobs notification in future you need to click on Google Plus button we will send you intimation of Police Jobs and Results 2013 direct on your Google Plus profile. Some very useful link is given below.
Visit HPRB Website, Apply online, PDF Notice - CLICK HERE