RDD (Rural Development Department) Bihar Recruitment 2013Rural Development Department of Bihar invites to recruitment of various posts in Indira Gramin Awaas Yojna. There are more than 10000 posts available in this advertisement. You can also download the notification in PDF format as per link given below. The details about the post vacancies are given below on the site www.thejobresults.com for your convenience.
Rural Development Department Vacancy details 2013There are total number of vacancies are 10677 in various post. In which 8422 posts available for Gramin Awaas Sahayak (Assistant), 821 posts for Gramin Awaas Paryavekshak, Leka Sahayak have 534 posts and Karyapalak Sahayak have 900 posts available. Monthly salary for these posts is from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 125000. Read the PDF notification which is available for your handiness.
Eligibility and Qualification
- Education Qualification: There are different qualifications for different posts, which are available by different merit list. Candidates also have minimum education qualification as Intermediate or BSC or Diploma in Engineering or BCOM from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit set as 21 years and Upper age limit is 35 years as on 01 Jan 2013, age relaxation is applicable as per norms and notification.
How to apply online?
- Application Form: Online application is easiest way to apply for the recruitment. And here you can learn how to apply online. First thing you need to open the page rdd.bih.nic.in or iay.bih.nic.in then find the recruitment apply online link and start filling information regarding your personal and educational. After filling the form you have to need payment. The application fee details are given below with last date.
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) set as application fee and must be requisite in Bank, details of how to make payment is given below in PDF document.
- Closing date: Online registration will close on 29 Nov 2013.
Selection ProcedureSelection will be done in the basis of marks obtained in Intermediate or Graduation. Merit list will be published after the closing date of online registration. This merit list will be very help you and you must read page number 4 of notification.
Friend you must be goes through online application form after reading the full notice which is given below. You can also subscribe your email by click on Google Plus button. You can also find more Bihar Govt. Job in this site. Click on link posted below and download the same notification which is given above.
Download Notification and apply online - CLICK HERE >>