Rajasthan Water Resource Department Job 2013Recently Water Resource Department, Rajasthan invites for the online application form to recruitment of posts 314 Junior Engineer (JEN). In Hindi Water Resource Department is known as Jal Sansadhan Vibhag, Rajasthan. All the details about this recruitment are given below for your convenience by www.thejobresults.com. For further details in PDF format are given below, download it and read carefully after start filling online form.
There are total number of vacancies are 314. In which 244 posts for Junior Engineer (Civil Degree), 19 posts available in Junior Engineer (Civil Diploma), 23 posts available in Junior Engineer (Mechanical degree) and 28 for Mechanical Diploma. Further details like qualification and eligibility, how to apply, last date etc are given below.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply should have done BTECH/BE/AMIE (Civil/Mechanical Engineering) for Junior Engineering (Degree) and for Diploma Junior Engineering should require Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering).
- Age Limit: Lower age limit set as 18 years and upper age limit as 37 years as on 01 Jan 2014. The details like how to apply and application fee is given below.
How to apply?
- Application Form: Eligible candidates can apply through online. Registration from available at the site examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in, first of all go to the site and click on apply online link and start filing online form. For recruitment of Rajasthan Water Resource Department to the post of Junior Engineer, you have to follow the link mentioned above.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- set for General Candidates, Rs. 350/- for OBC candidates and SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs. 250/- only as per notification.
- Last Date: 22 October 2013 is the closing date of registration.
Important Dates and Events
- Closing date of Registration: 22 October 2013
- Exam date of WRD: 10 Nov 2013
Above we discussed about qualification and eligibility, how to apply, vacancy details of WRD Rajasthan 2013 Recruitment to the post of JEN 2013. If you want to instant update in your email inbox then click on Google Plus button, www.thejobresults.com will intimate every thing about the examination and result. The direct link is given below.