DES 2013 Recruitment, statistics.rajasthan.gov.in, Apply Online
DES Recruitment 2013, RajasthanDirectorate of Economics and Statistics (DES), Jaipur Rajasthan has invited for recruitment of 266 IV Grade Employee. The online apply form is available here at the bottom of this post of www.thejobresults.com; here you can also read about how to apply online through the site statistics.rajasthan.gov.in. The more details regarding these vacancies of IV grade recruitment are given below for your convenience e.g. eligibility, Education, Qualification etc.
There are total numbers of posts available in these vacancies are 226 and name of the post is IV Grade Employee (IV Class). Some qualification and eligibility required for this post. The details of Fourth Class Employee qualification and eligibility are given as under. For further details like salary, grade pay, age relaxation download the notification from the link posted at the end of this post.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates who are interested to apply this recruitment must have passed 05th class from any recognized board or School.
- Age Limit: The applicants who want to apply for this recruitment must have age between 18 years to 35 years as on 01 Jan 2014 and age relaxation is available as per rules for the categories.
How to apply?
- Online Registration Form: Candidates are required to visit the page of registration of Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES), Jaipur Rajasthan i.e. statistics.rajasthan.gov.in or recruitmentstatistics.rajasthan.gov.in. From second number site that is Recruitment Statistics.Gov.in is full capacity to help you. Go to the site mentioned in second number, from there you can download three things these are very useful Download Blank Form, Download Vigyapti and Apply Online. Click Apply online for filling online application form after filling the form check it properly and click on submit button.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC candidates and for SC/ST required to pay Rs. 50/- + Rs. 30/- online charge for all through e-Mitra or CSC, Rajasthan. List of E-Mitra and CSC center are available at the site.
- Last date: Closing date of online application form is 10 October 2013 at 11:59PM.
Useful EventDate of commencement online application: 11 Sept 2013
Closing date of registration: 10 October 2013
Application fee Submission last date: 08 October 2013
Above we discussed about recruitment in Rajasthan Statistics, you will also get more information like admit card, results, answer-key, exam date on www.thejobresults.com if you click on Google Plus button. The direct link for recruitment is given below for your convenience.
Useful LinksVisit site: http://recruitmentstatistics.rajasthan.gov.in/
Download full Notice, Apply Online Form - Available Here >>