UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) uppsc.up.nic.inUPPSC invites for online application form for the recruitment of more than 1300 vacancies for the various posts. The details of UPPSC recruitment 2013 available at uppsc.up.nic.in and you can also fill the online application form there. Here on this page of www.thejobresults.com you are going to read about the eligibility, how to online application, age limit, etc about these recruitments.
There are total numbers of 1372 vacancies available for various posts. Exam name for this post is Combined Lower Subordinate Services Prelim Examination - 2013 (CLSSPE). You get more about these vacancies here like education, age, etc.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: There various posts available in this recruitment, so please refer to the link of notification i.e. posted at the end of these posts for 1372 posts in UPPSC.
- Age: Refer to the notification again.
How to apply Online?
- Online Application form: The registration form is available at the site www.uppsc.up.nic.in for Combined Lower Subordinate Services Prelim Examination - 2013. You are going to learn here step-by-step filling online application form. First thing you have to go to the site mentioned above, now click on the link name as “Online Application Form submission for Combined Lower Subordinate Services Prelim Examination - 2013” then click on apply online situated at right side, now click on “Candidates Registration” at the bottom, Candidates registration link available in Green Color.
- Application fee details: The application fee is divided as category wise, for Unreserved category like General/OBC it is Rs.95/- for SC/ST it is Rs.55/- and for PWD it is Rs.15/-.
- Last date: 16 September 2013 is the closing date