IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) www.ibps.inIBPS is again going to invite online application form for next common recruitment process for recruitment in clerical cadre in participating organizations - (CWE clerks - 3). You can read the whole notification here on www.thejobresults.com and also read the official notification after filling online application form on the official portal www.ibps.in. This is very big opportunity for clerk recruitment 2013 for graduates. Detail information about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2013 is given below. You can also read the previous CWE examination details here.
There are more than 19 banks will involve in this recruitment name as Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank Indian, Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of India Dena Bank Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, etc.
Qualification & Eligibility
- Nationality: Candidates who are interested to apply the online registration form must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age limit (as on 01 August 2013): Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 28 years, relaxation for upper age limit as for SC/ST it is 5 years, for OBC 3 years and PWD it is 10 years.
- Education Qualification: Degree of graduation from any recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the CG (Central Government). Candidates should have knowledge of operating systems and certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/language/.
Tentative Schedule about the IBPS Recruitment 2013-14
- Online Registration commencement - 19 August 2013
- Last date of online application Form - 07 September 2013
- Payment of Application Fees (Online mode) - 19 August 2013 to 07 September 2013
- Payment of Application Fees (Offline mode) - 21 August 2013 to 12 September 2013
- Admit Card download date: After 18 November 2013
- Online Examination Date of IBPS Clerk (Tentative dates): 30 November 2013 / 01 December 2013 / 07 December 2013 / 08 December 2013 / 14 December 2013 / 15 December 2013
- Exam Result date (CWE III) - Second week of January 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview - Last week of January 2014
- Interview date - Second week of February 2014
- Allotment date - April 2014
How to apply online?
- Online registration form: First thing you have to go to the site www.ibps.in. Click on CWE clerical now click on online registration link. The link on online registration appears after the date of commencement. After filling the online application form you have to pay application fee. The detail of application fee is given below.
- Application Fee: Fees for reserved category (SC/ST) is Rs.100 and Rs.600 for unreserved category like OBC/General paid via two methods, first online method (net-banking or debit card/credit card) and second offline method, after filling the form you can also general the Challan, submit this Challan to respective banks.
Selection Procedure:The mode of selection will be online written test shall be held in the month of November December 2013 on all over India Exam center.
Exam Pattern:The all question is for 200 marks negative marks for each answer is 0.25. Subjects in the examination are Reasoning, English, Mathematics, General awareness and Computer knowledge.
Important Links:Reference: www.ibps.in
CLICK HERE - download full advertisement and Online Application Form