ssconline2.gov.in, ssonline.nic.in, FNo3/2/2013 P and PSSC Data Entry Operator and Lower division clerk comes under SSC CHSL. Ssc.nic.in has published exam notification FNo3/2/2013 P and P for online application form on 20 July 2013. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has recently published Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013 on nic.in website of ssc. You can also get more information on the site www.thejobresults.com. Now you can fill the online registration form after reading this post and advertisement in PDF. The details of online registration, application form, notification, exam date notice are as under. There are two important links for online registration, there are ssconline2.gov.in and ssconline.nic.in. Previous year CHSL 2012 answer key is available here.
SSC DEO LDC Recruitment 2013, CHSLName of the Post - There are two posts serve by the SSC for CHSL first one is DEO and 2nd is LDC. If you have trouble to know these terms then here is some useful full form; SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission, CHSL stand for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination or CHSLE, E for Exam. Now LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk, DEO for Data Entry Operator. There are name of the post, total number of vacancies depends on SSC.
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk
- Age Limitation: Candidates who want to apply for this aforesaid recruitment must have attended 18 year not more than 27 years. Birth date should not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1995.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for these posts must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing Test (Skill): Typing speed 30 wpm to 35 wpm approx.
How to apply for DEO and LDC Exam?
- Application Fee: As per ssc notice application fee payable to Rs. 100/-. Payment modes are Online, Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card, Bank Challan, etc.
- Online Application form: Online application form is available on the site. You can apply through online mode with online and offline payment. First of all open the site click on Part I registration, fill first part of the registration form just after this pay your application fee. Now you can go to part II registration upload your photo and signature.
- Offline Application form in PDF: Either you purchased application from any shop or download the application form link posted at the bottom, fill the form and send it on ssc office.
- Closing date: 16 August 2013
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written test. Qualified student in written test will be participating in Skill Test or Typing Test. If qualified in both exams then you have Job.
Important date and Exam date:
Last date: 16 August 2013
Online Registration Starting: 20 July 2013
Exam date: 10 November 2013 and 17 November 2013
Above are the notification details of chsl deo ldc exam by ssc. Notification has already been published on published in the employment news / rozgar samachar dated 20 July 2013. Below some useful link available follow these links.
Apply Online for SSC CHSL (Part I and Part II)Download Notification - Click Here (PDF)
Offline Application Form - Click Here (PDF).