Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2013, Result, Merit ListUttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has announced the notification of recruitment of Anudeshank Teacher. The entire eligible candidate can apply for this post. Details on vacancies and post are as under. Last date of form submission is 23 - March - 2013. Read the more detail as follows:
Detail of UP BASIC TEACHER JOBS 2014
- Name of the Post: Anudeshank Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies: 41037
Details of Eligibility for the Teacher Job
- Education: Graduation from any recognized university, for more detail available on notice download it from the link posted below.
- Age: 21 years to 35 years, age relaxation available as per Indian Govt Rule.
How to apply for this Post?
- Online Application Form: You can apply for this post via online method follow the instruction which are given here, first of all open the site www.upbasiceducationparishad.gov.in after then go to the online application link and fill the correct information.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for General OBC and for SC ST it is Rs. 100/-.
- Last date of Form Submission: 23 - March - 2013
Merit list information: After the examination you can download the merit list of UP Basic Siksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment. I think it is phase wise merit list will be declared. You can download the merit list of Teacher recruitment from this page. The merit list will publish on this site or www.up basic education parishad. gov.in. Date of merit list is 08 - April - 2013.Result of publish UP Basic Board Teacher Recruitment will be publish on the site www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in, download it after the publication. Latest news UPDATE - upbasiceduboard.gov.in 2015 released 11000 anudheshak cut off marks at its official website.
Official website: upbasiceduparishad.gov.in tet 2015
- Last date of Online Application: 23 - March - 2013
- Date of Merit List declares: 08 - April - 2013
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS (PDF)