Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2014 for 2892 PostsSSC has announced the notification regarding online and offline application form of CPO full form Central Police Organization. In this organization there are so many other posts include like SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CIF. Here on www.thejobresults.com you will get full vacancies status of the CPO posts.
Friends, online application form is available at ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in. You can choose any of them, if you have any trouble to filing form ask question using comment box but do not worry we posting here useful tips that can help you for filling online form.
Selection Procedure of Staff Selection commission, written examination and Physical test. Exam date of SSC CPO 2013 for SI posts is 22nd June 2014 and Paper ii date is 21st September 2014.
Before moving to fill online application form makes sure, you have exact sized photo and a valid email ID for registration. The full vacancy details of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector in CPO are available here. Last date of online application form is 11.04.2013 for part 2.
SSC CPO Vacancy Details 2014
There are total numbers of vacancies are 2892 posts and in these posts posting are all over India. Details of recruitment of SI in CAPF, CRPF, BSF, ITBP, CISF, SSB, ASI/Exe in CISF, and SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police are also available in PDF format.
I. SI in CAPFs:
a. Male: 178 Posts
b. Female: 16 Posts
a. Male: 733 Posts.
b. Female: 39 Posts
a. Male: 138 Posts
a. Male: 921 Posts
b. Female: 102 Posts
a. Male: 68 Posts
b. Female: 02 Posts
II. ASI/ Exe in CISF:
1. ASI/ Exe:
a. Male: 508 Posts
b. Female: 56 Posts
III. SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police:
1. Open: 116 Posts
2. Ex-Serviceman: 15 Posts.
Age Limit of SSC
Applicants who want to apply for these posts must have age between 20 years to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2014 and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Service man is available for this recruitment at www.ssc.nic.in.
Apply Online Here at ssconline.nic.in
Education Qualification of Staff Selection Commission
Candidates must have Graduation / Bachelors degree from a recognized university. This is essential qualification for Staff Selection Qualification 2014.
Driving Licence for LMV
Yes, candidates also require Valid Driving License for some of the posts in Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization posts.
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates while SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman and women exempted from fee.
How to apply
The online application form is available at ssc.nic.in, ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in. You can use these site to apply online as your convenience.
1. Logon to ssc official apply form website
2. Click on Examination and the select part 1
3. Fill part 1 and then part two
4. Upload your photo and sign
5. Take print out after filling the form
Important Dates of SSC 2014Last Date for Part- I Online Registration - 09th April 2014
Last Date for Part -II Online Registration - 11th April 2014
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment CPO 2013SSC has been released for the notification of CPO 2013 on 16 - March - 2013, now you can download the notification from the site www.ssc.nic.in or read here. CPO 2013 is recruitment for various posts in various Govt. Department s. The details of vacancies are given below. Candidate are advised that before applying their form go though the detailed instructions contained in FNo3/1/2013 P and P II dated 16 - 03 - 2013, download link is available at the bottom of the post and also available on the site http://www.ssc.nic.in.
Name of Posts and Total Number of VacanciesVacancies of Sub-Inspector in CAPFs
- CRPF - No. of vacancies 234
- ITBP - No. of vacancies 136
- CISF - No. of vacancies 214
- SSB - No. of vacancies 68
Vacancies of Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF
- ASI/Exe. - 814
Vacancies of Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Open - 264
- Departmental - 33
- Ex - Servicemen - 33
Eligibility for CAFs, CISF, NCB and Delhi Police
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or equivalent (read details of education in Notice, download link posted below).
- Age limit: for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB are 20-25 years.
How to apply and Closing date?
- Online Apply: Candidates who want to apply for the jobs in CAFs, CISF, NCB and Delhi Police can apply through online from the links posted below or via www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Offline Form: First of all you have to download the application form in PDF format, the link of download is given below, before apply offline form you must have to read the Commission’s Notice no. FNo3/1/2013 P and P II published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 16 - 03 - 2013.
- Closing date: 10 - 04 - 2013
Use full schedule for recruitment of CPO 2013
- Start online application: 16 - 03 - 2013
- Last dates: Part-I 10 - 04 - 2013 up to 5:00 pm & Part-II 12 - 04 - 2013 up to 5:00 pm
- Examination date: 10 - 06 - 2013 (Paper-I) & 18 - 08 - 2013(Paper-II)
You can also download all examination date of SSC from here: Download Now
Reference and important link
- Download Notice: Click here (PDF)
- Offline application form in PDF: DOWNLOAD (PDF)
- Part I Registration: APPLY ONLINE
- Part II Registration: http://ssconline.nic.in/upload1.php